Orange Whip Salad

My kids (including Curt) devour this when I make it and none of them will eat cottage cheese! I like to put it in margarita glasses with an extra dollop of whip cream on the top.....the kids think that is really special. This takes about 5 minutes to put together so it’s a great recipe to make before you leave for work or before you go to bed...and you’ve got a great dessert ready when you are!

1 (24oz) carton small curd cottage cheese
1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip
1 (14 0z) can Mandarin oranges (drained)
1 (16 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 (6 oz) package Orange Jell-0

Mix 1/2 of the Jell-o with the cottage cheese, Add oranges and pineapple, fold in Cool whip and the rest of the jell-o. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.

**I use low fat cottage cheese and light cool whip, I also use sugar free Jell-O.**"

No comments:

Post a Comment