Spinach Artichoke Dip

1- 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1- 6.5 oz. container Allouette garlic and herb soft spreadable cheese
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1- 8 oz. container sour cream
1/2 cup real mayonnaise

Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels. Chop artichokes and garlic.
Stir together all ingredients and pour into lightly greased 11X7 baking dish.
Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly brown on top
I like to serve this with hot baguette bread, but you can use crackers as well.
I LOVE this dip! I usually double the recipe if we have more than 8 people because it goes fast! I have a big Longaberger bowl that I bake it in with a wrought iron stand so it goes from oven to table. My family likes to eat this with Staceys Pita Chips that I get from Costco.

No comments:

Post a Comment